Often I get asked which of my comics I would recommend for new readers. Let me try to provide a useful answer to this question.
First of all, what all of my comics have in common, is tall, strong, sexy, and very muscular women. There might be some variation in their height or degree or muscularity, but that's pretty much it.
Now let me tell you in which the comics may differ from one another:
- characters: some of the girls are mean, some are sweet, some are unpredictable
- length: some comics are singles, others are series (from a few to many installments)
- complexity: some comics are just wham bam action, others have a lot more plot and character development, and are more subtle. Usually the multi-installment series are more complex.
- graphical quality: I've been producing these comics for over five years now, and I get more and more skilled at it. That means that the newer comics usually look better visually.
- price: and of course there's free comics and paid ones.
To help you choose, I've listed several things you might be looking for, and the comics that meet that criterium.
If you're looking for mean girls: you'll love Buffy in The Bully, Marjorie in all the comics in the Amber & Julian series, Mother & Daughter, Angela in the Katie series, and the girls in The Boarding School.
If you're looking for a fight, consider The Boxer, MMA Girl, The Destroyer, The Main Event. Or get the bundle of them.
Comments will be approved before showing up.